Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

those days

You ever have those days where you just feel sorry for someone else, you just know they are the one having the bad day and not you? I have experienced those days the past two and I don't see tomorrow being any better. Tomorrow mainly because my work is supposed to announce layoffs and a lot of people in Birmingham will lose there job (possibly myself). It's one of those things that happen where I know there is nothing that I can do for that person, other than to be there to listen and pray for them. It's hard for me to do this because I am a doer and a fixer and I like to fix people's pain. I guess today's post is just a random thought...

On a fertility note, today I actually had a good day. I went to the doctor and got good results, so I was happy about that. I pray that over the next week my body will continue to respond accordingly.

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit