Well I don't have much time to post today but I do have some good news. Yesterday I found out that I was being promoted at work. This is something that I have pretty much been waiting on for a couple of years but with tons of layoffs at SPC lately, the only way to get promoted was if someone willingly left. Well it happened and so the offered me the job. I am excited about the job (as there won't be much of a learning curve because we all have had to pitch in lately) and even more excited about THE PAY RAISE! It's amazing how I prayed for God to direct our path and provide for us as we prepare for Tot and He has opened our eyes to lots of paths. Here are some examples, we just hired another financial analyst at our company and I get the referral bonus, it's not much but helps for sure (On that note, I think I have to share with Paul as he actually sent the info to our new employee), then we got a 439.22 gas bill (IN APRIL) and you ask how is that providing? Well I called our gas company and they had to come out and re-read the meter and it seems that they have overcharged us by a lot and we will be getting a credit for just under $1000! WAHOO! Then the very next day I get the promotion. I have been amazed at how God has provided for us. I don't want this post to come across as I am bragging because that is not the point, the point is that God is great, He is so wonderful, and sometimes, it just takes us opening our eyes to see all the wonderful and sometimes challenging things He has in store for us.
If you are in Birmingham on 4/17 (TOMORROW) go out to the Zoo for BBQ at the Zoo. It's a BBQ cookoff and Paul is on a team. It should be a beautiful day and not too hot!
Last but not least, please continue to pray for those who are struggling to start a family and so desire to, pray for patience and understanding for them, as well as rejoice with those who have conceived! Please protect us all from the devil's temptations that we all may know God for his perfect plans and timing & His will to hold us all and comfort us in our time of need.
Have a great weekend!
Much love,
Samantha
3 years ago



God is truly blessing you!! Praise Him! We question Him and question Him but it always works out in His timing! Good luck with the new job!
ReplyDelete