Well I am excited and nervous to announce that Paul has been offered a wonderful job opportunity in Dallas. His company has another office out there and it would be a big promotion for him, putting our financial worries away. I can easily stay at home with Tot and not have to stress about not eating out. I am so proud of him and all his hard work that he has put into his career and providing for us as a family. I will be sad to move away from Birmingham and our families but excited about this new opportunity. Please be in prayer for us as we make the move, sell our house, and start new in the middle of a pregnancy. We will be leaving Birmingham at the beginning of June and hopefully be able to sell our house before we leave...
...Okay so HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!! We aren't moving, Paul just thought it would be hilarious to put on the blog. I hope everyone reading is enjoying the wonderful day! I will say that although Paul did not get a promotion the statements about how proud I am of him are true. I don't think I give him enough credit on the blog for all that he does for me.
On a more honest note, I want to reach out and ask for prayer. The past few weeks I have had these prayer requests laid on my heart and I want to share. You see I have several friends that are still struggling with infertility. Two had their egg retrievals done this week and another is gearing up for another IUI. Please be in prayer for them, their eggs, and their bodies. Although it's has been almost 3 months since my last infertility cycle, I still remember how hard this time is especially while you are waiting on updates and then the dreaded two week wait. So please when you say your prayers today, this week, or just on Easter Sunday whatever, please remember to pray for those who are struggling to conceive when they so desire to have a child. On the flip side, I have several friends who have struggled one way or another with trying to have children and who have conceived recently. I pray for those babies and pregnancies to go well, because being on the other side now, brings on a whole new aspect to worries and fear, so please also praise God for the pregnancies but also pray for the babies and Moms.
Thanks so much for listening. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter as we celebrate Christ's resurrection.
Much Love,
Samantha
3 years ago



That was not funny YA BIG FREAK!!! You had my heart racing! I was seriously scanning that paragraph so fast not even really reading it trying to figure out what in the world you were talking about and then scrolled down and saw April Fool's. Tell Paul he is NOT funny! :) Glad y'all are moving!
ReplyDeleteyou definitely had me going there for a while. haha! I thought we were going to be moving at the same time LOL. Praying for you and tot daily...
ReplyDeleteI meant to say NOT moving!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou had me going! That is the only April Fools I heard all day! Good job!
ReplyDeleteI got Brian to read it. Ha. You got him. I was laughing behind him. Then I told him to scroll down some. It was good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the walk today!
LIZ
NOT funny.
ReplyDelete