little Sam!
Samuel Newton Ebert

I have my mommy's nose (the Brunson nose at that...)
I am so excited to announce that Paul and I confirmed today that we are having a boy! We are just so thankful that our little Tot, now referred to as Sam, is growing and healthy. We went in and my doctor said well I will bring you back in two weeks to determine the sex, and I said oh no, you are going to do it today, and he said you are too early, and I said no I'm not I have tons of friends who found out at 16 weeks. Needless to say, I won the argument and he sent me back for an ultrasound. I will say that he did tell me he would get in trouble by the ultrasound department, but hey, I wanted to know. The heart rate on the Doppler was 141, which I immediately knew meant I was having a boy, but I still wanted to see our baby on the screen. Sam measured on average 17 weeks 1 day and I am 16 weeks 5 days so we are right on track. His weight is in the 45%tile and they want it between 10 and 90 so we are about average. I gained 1 pound in 4 weeks and still tracking a weight gain total of right at 5 pounds or so. My uterus is growing nicely so my doctor isn't worried about the weight gain. There are so many things I want to go pick out and buy now, that I think Paul is a little scared. Too bad, I have waited a long time to pick out things for our child's nursery, so here we come...The doctor told me I could come back in two weeks still if I really wanted, but he felt everything was fine and normal, so I said ok I will wait 4 weeks again. I did this mostly because I got him in trouble for allowing me to do the ultrasound. Anyhow, thank you all for all the prayers. Please continue to pray for us as we start preparing for parenthood and let us praise God for this good news.
Looking at Mommy & Daddy
My wonderful spine and shot of the nose again...
My little foot!Also, this week is National Infertility week so please continue to pray for those still struggling to become pregnant.
Much Love,
Samantha



wo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to meet little boy!!
ReplyDelete