Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Half Way Through

Oh my gosh, can you believe it? I am halfway through with this pregnancy. Over the weekend I reflected on what the last twenty weeks have been like for me. It started with hormones, then an egg transfer, a positive HPT, bleeding, kicking, and most of all JOY. I am just so thankful for this opportunity. I know I have a long ways to go but overall I feel really good. Sam is kicking everyday, to me it feels like someone is popping gum bubbles in my abdomen. I have been able to feel him for a few weeks, but Paul is yet to feel him from the outside. Hopefully in a few weeks Paul will feel his little soccer feet. I had a little ankle swelling this weekend. I hope it is from the heat and being on my feet too much and not a sign of things to come, either way we will work through it. Sam already has tons of clothes thanks to shopping expertise by my Mom and Sister. We also have had several people give me clothes which I am very thankful for as well. We have sizes up to about 12 months. I really can't believe it some days, I can't believe I am actually pregnant, let alone half way through, but I am beyond excited and there are no words to describe it. We thank you for your prayers and support! I hope to post some pictures of the crib next week.
Twenty Weeks!


Much Love,

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. you look great Sam! Congrats again, we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit