Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Life lately and updated Belly Pics

Wow, it's been awhile since I updated the blog, sorry. Our Internet has not been working lately and I haven't had a chance to update while at work. Life has been going well. We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with both our Moms. They are both so special to us that it was nice to celebrate with them both. We also got to spend a little time with the "Taters" aka Faith & Brayden. They are getting so big. Here are some recent pics.
Faith at her dance recital

Brayden before a Soccer Game

Overall the last few weeks have been mostly about family, I got to spend a lot of time with my sister Michelle and the taters weekend before mother's day, then again for mother's day, and this past weekend we got to go to our cousin Ben's confirmation with the UMC. It is so nice to have family so close.

On the baby front, last week I guess I started "Nesting" I was so excited to go look at baby stuff. On Monday night I went to both Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby (baby store owned by same company that does Bed Bath and Beyond). I found some bedding online for baby Sam, ordered it, and bought a crib all last week. I also got in the mood to clean up my house and ordered 25 tons of gravel for my driveway (this was a project for Paul of course). He worked really hard with the help of our friend Sae they got it done in about 6 hours. The driveway is so nice now. We haven't started on the nursery other than my spending spree but I am sure that will be on the agenda within the next few weeks.

I am 19 weeks and counting, almost half way through, I can't believe it. Baby Sam is moving around my belly more and more and it is the best feeling. Here are some updated belly pics.

14 weeks

15 weeks 16 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks!

As always, thank you all for your support and prayers. Please continue to pray for us as we journey towards parenthood.

Much love,

Samantha







2 comments:

 

yasmin lawsuit