Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

6 months old

My how the time flies by, it feels like only yesterday I was just finding out I was pregnant. The past 6 months have been amazing. I love every minute of being a mother and thank God for the opportunity. I love how sometimes Sam only wants me (even when his Daddy is holding him), I love that he smiles at practically everyone, I love that he does not cry a lot, I love that he is a snuggler, and most of all I love that he is my son. He now babbles all the time and has said Mama and Nana but for sure didn't know what they mean. I am working on Dada and Mama (again) but he is kind of stubborn like his Mom and doesn't always like to repeat. He loves food and is not picky about what it is. Right now he eats about 2-3 jars of baby food a day and is nursing 5 times. He sleeps from about 7:00 until 5:45-6:45am. We dropped the 10pm feeding about a week before he turned 6 months and he has done well. He rolls over in both directions and usually ends up sleeping on his belly by the time the night is over. He naps once or twice a day for a total nap averaging 2 hours. Sam weighs 15 lbs 14.5 oz (25%) and 26 inches (50%). He is such a happy baby and I love him more than words could describe. here are a few pics.


Much Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit