Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Swimming & Easter

What a glorious Easter weekend we had. I am so thankful that my Lord and Savior fulfilled his words and all the prophecies and rose on the third day after being crucified. We had a wonderful weekend, starting off by Paul having the day off on Friday and we went to go see the Easter Bunny. As an adult he is kind of creepy (I guess that's why some kids cry) We spent lots of family time together including a trip to the park and Sam swinging by himself for the first time. Finished the weekend by celebrating the resurrection and going to brunch. It was the first time Paul and I were alone on a holiday, to be honest, it was kinda nice, although I did feel a little left out.

A few weeks ago Sam and I started water babies class on Wednesday mornings. Sam loves his bath so I thought it would be a great thing for us to do together. He loves the water and the class. He does well for being the youngest one in there (well there is actually another little boy who shares Sam's birthday). I can't wait for summer to see him splashing around the pool.

Here are a few recent pictures...







have a good week,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit