Last Wednesday, Sam turned 7 months. I swear it keeps going by faster and faster. He is so much fun these days. He sits up great by himself and rolls over to get him places around the room. He is still sleeping 7 until about 5:30-6, nursing 5 times a day and eating baby food 3 times. He loves all his food and actually prefers vegetables to fruits. He weighs 17.5 lbs. We just finished our swim classes and look forward to his first trip to the beach next weekend. He learned to do raspberries a few weeks ago and LOVES to do them with baby food in his mouth. During the last month he got his first cold or bout of allergies. It was so sad. He still does not have any teeth but you can see them under his gums. He started loving his Johnny jump up and exersaucer.
He doesn't really have stranger anxiety but if someone else is holding him and he sees Paul or myself, he starts whining until we get him. The other day, he jumped for joy when he saw Paul walk in the door from work, it was so sweet but I was jealous.
Sam, you are the joy of my life. Every morning I can't wait to hold you and squeeze you. Your father and I love you more and more each day and can't wait to see what the future holds.
Samantha



No comments:
Post a Comment