Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wifey Wednesday

I am a few weeks behind on posting a Wifey Wednesday, I am trying to be on the ball this week posting it late Tuesday evening. Anyhow, some of you might be wondering (well that is if anyone still reads this blog) how have I been doing? Did I stop posting because I stopped working on strengthening my marriage? Well the answer is No. I continue to try to strengthen my marriage every day. I still fall short but I think our marriage in stronger now then it was a few months ago when I started posting these.

So what have I been doing to work on our marriage, well a lot of pointers from the Generous Wife blog and some made up on my own. One is communication, I found that carving out 10 minutes of time to just talk without distractions has been great. We do it by going outside and sitting our porch. The weather has been so nice and it's a great way to just talk about our day and upcoming days. Two is we started an evening devotional that is by Shirley and James Dobson. It only takes about 10 minutes, but once again there are no distractions just us reading a message containing God's word. Three appreciation, this one is something I have always felt just not always expressed. Lately, I have really tried to build up my husband by letting him know how much I appreciate him and all he does for Sam and I (today was for taking out the garbage). It's amazing how much just a little thanks can do for your marriage.

I hope you all have continued to work on your relationships.

Here's to strengthening our marriages one day at a time.

Much Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit