I am very behind on posting, and I don't know why but I have just been procrastinating. I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. Paul and Sam made it extra special for me. We woke up for the day and Paul couldn't wait to give me the presents and cards. A few months ago I got a tip from my friend to make a list of presents that you would like, so when a holiday came up, Paul could just pick one off the list. It was great, so...for Mother's Day I received an Auburn Visor, Willow Tree figurine, and a starbucks gift card. We skipped church b/c one I was really tired and two we were having so much fun playing with Sam in bed that morning. We grabbed a late lunch at Mugshots and headed to the Zoo for an afternoon out. Paul really wanted my day to be special and he didn't complain at all (even when we were at the zoo in 90 degree weather). I am so lucky to have him as my husband and father of my son. I can't wait to return the favor for Father's Day.
Sam's 7 month post and end of swimming to come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment