BOY!!! Ok well we don't know for 100% but the technician said she was 94-96% sure we were having a boy. We are very excited, but even more excited that everything went well with the NT scan and there were no indicators that there was any abnormalities. We are so excited and just cannot praise God enough for this miracle. So our little "Tot" will most likely be Samuel Newton Ebert and we will call him Sam. The name comes from two places, one is is the Bible. For those of you who might not know there is a woman named Hannah in the Bible and she suffers from infertility. She is very upset about this and prays out to God for help. She promises God that if He will bless her with a son that she will give her son to God. She does indeed conceive and she names her son, Samuel. More on that here... http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel%201&version=NIV
Samuel is also stems from my nickname of Sam from Samantha so I guess He will kind of be named after me too. Newton is my Father's, Grandfather's, Great Granfather's, etc. middle name. My Dad did not use it in any of my sister's or my name, so I am excited about picking up the tradition.
Thank you all for your prayer and support. It really means the world to Paul and I. Also, thanks for those of you who took the poll. Feel free to continue to take it, we should know for sure if Tot is a boy in about a month, but for now we are taking 94% as good as gold.
These pictures aren't as clear, but here is Tot today. Measuring around 12 weeks 3 days. Heartrate 158.



Much love,
Samantha
Samuel is also stems from my nickname of Sam from Samantha so I guess He will kind of be named after me too. Newton is my Father's, Grandfather's, Great Granfather's, etc. middle name. My Dad did not use it in any of my sister's or my name, so I am excited about picking up the tradition.
Thank you all for your prayer and support. It really means the world to Paul and I. Also, thanks for those of you who took the poll. Feel free to continue to take it, we should know for sure if Tot is a boy in about a month, but for now we are taking 94% as good as gold.
These pictures aren't as clear, but here is Tot today. Measuring around 12 weeks 3 days. Heartrate 158.




Much love,
Samantha



So Super excitied that David is going to have Sam as a best friend!! All our love!
ReplyDeleteMany prayers for little Sam, you and Paul.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny about running in the same circles!!
ReplyDeleteWow...I can't believe they were able to give you a guess on the sex already. That's nuts!
Great pictures again ... and excited that it might be a boy! I love the name and its origin -- that is wonderful!!! Kate g.
ReplyDelete