I can't believe I am writing a 5 month post on Sam. He is such a joy to be around. He smiles constantly and has just become so much more active and aware in the last few weeks. Sam sleeps from about 7:30pm until sometime between 5:00 and 6:30am. I wake him up to feed still around 10 or 10:30 but he goes right back down. He is not crazy about napping in his crib at the moment, doesn't mind it at night but during the day it's a constant battle. He loves his oatmeal and rice cereal. He eats it cold with veggies mixed in. So far he's had peas, green beans, squash and today he had carrots. He loves all his food and whimpers between bites. Sam weighs about 14 and 1/2 pounds (that's a little small but he is completely happy so I am not sweating it). Sam can now turnover in both directions and is sleeping on his stomach most of the time. Sam can sit up unassisted for about 30 seconds before toppling over. He is aware of other babies around him and trying to grab their hands. He loves to grab my hair, nose and lips and his feet, socks, and scratch his head like a monkey. He is also aware of our dog, Bella, and loves to reach for her. Sam has just a little hair but it still remains to get curly when wet. His eyes have lightened so I think they will stay blue like his Daddy's. He is starting to have anxiety when he can't see Paul or myself but I hope that will change. He doesn't have any teeth but I think he is really close. I put him in my Bob Stroller forward facing on Monday and he loved it. We have tried the exersaucer and it's ok for about 10 minutes then he is done (I hope it's just cause he is a little young still and will love it really soon). Here are a few pictures...I hope you enjoy!

Yes, he posed himself in this position.

Have a good week.
Much Love,
Samantha
No comments:
Post a Comment