Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wifey Wednesday

Well this wasn't my best week. I think we got back in the norm of being lazy and watching television in the evenings. I did however go to Paul's soccer game on Sunday. This is no easy task to pack up blanket, toys, sunscreen, stroller, water, diapers, etc and go sit in the sun for 2 hours. I enjoy being outside and I know that Paul appreciates Sam and I coming to his games, so it might be a stretch this week, but that's my "marriage builder" for this week, quality time at the soccer field. It is kind of nice because the field he plays at is about a 25-30 minute drive from the house, so we get to have some good conversations in the car more then I can say we had after work all day. I will do better next week!

Here's to strengthening marriages one day at a time.

Much Love,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit