Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wifey Wednesday

As I mentioned last week, I am going to try and do a weekly post on what I have done to keep my marriage spicy and real. Everyday I continue to read the Generous Wife's blog and get ideas and tips on things I can do for my husband. Last weekend we went to Decatur for my niece's birthday. Being that we are high school sweethearts we see both sets of inlaws. We usually stay at my parents house. On Saturday afternoon Paul brought Sam to me to nurse (he had been visiting my inlaws, Granny and Papa) and Paul looked a little stressed. Sam had fallen asleep on the 10 minute car ride and my Mom was also resting. I sensed Paul's anxiety and so I went over sat in his lap and gave him a sensual kiss on the neck. We spoke for a moment then I kissed him again on the neck and got up. It was such a rush for me (acting like two teenagers waiting on my Mom to walk in) and it helped ease his mind (he had a big grin on his face when I stood up). I read a few posts that the Generous wife had mentioned so I guess the thoughts were in my head but it just felt so natural and believe me sitting on my husbands lap and giving him a big ole smooch isn't something that has been happening in the Ebert house for awhile (especially since Sam was born). I know wasn't much but I can honestly say it gave me excitement to be flirtatious with my husband and see him respond with a big smile.

That's all for this week.

Here's to working on our marriages (or relationships) one day at a time.

Much Love,
Samantha (new post below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit