Well I am sorry that I haven't posted in almost a week. It has been kind of crazy the past few days. I wanted to take a moment and share some news that I posted about a few weeks ago. Paul and I have decided that to pursue being Foster Parents! We are in the process right now of filling out paper work but more house visits and a 7 week training period will occur after the first of the year. We are very excited to have this opportunity. At any point over the new few months we can decide that this isn't the right thing for us. Also, if I miraculously become pregnant, we cannot become foster parents until our biological child is atleast 1 year old. We decided that we are not ready to start the process on adoption, but we do feel like we have a lot of love to give to children in need. Please be in prayer with us as we go through this process.
That's all I have for now, but I promise I will try and do better about posting.
Have a great day.
Samantha
3 years ago



Hi, this is Brandy from the Resolve meeting! How exciting! I'm interested in the process of fostering so I look forward to future posts from you.
ReplyDeletewww.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
Aww, Sam that is wonderful! You and Paul definitely have a lot of love to give someone!
ReplyDeleteThat fantastic, I cant wait to hear more about you two as foster parents! I think its wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! I've thought of Foster Parenting too but I can't get John 100% on board with it. Maybe in a few more years...
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I can't imagine two more perfect people to be foster parents!
ReplyDelete