Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank you

Well I am taking a break from work, which stinks beyond words can describe, to say THANK YOU! We have been so overwhelmed by the encouraging words you all have posted or emailed related to our decision on Foster Care. We are so excited about this, and I can honestly say this is the first time in a really, really, really long time that I am excited about something. We are sending our application to the agency today so hopefully everything will go smoothly from here.

Once again thank you for your support.~Samantha

3 comments:

  1. samantha, thank you so much for asking! I am going in on Saturday for transfer. We have 7 good-looking embryos right now and hope that they make it to blastocysts. :) How are you? I am so excited about ya'lls decision to be foster parents. What an amazing calling! You both are always in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to email you since last Sunday to tell you how excited we are about your decision to pursue foster care. You and Paul are going to be amazing foster parents!! We continue to pray for ya'll. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit