Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

and the results are in....

Everything is still increasing...Thank you God!

13 DPO (DAYS PAST OVULATION) or 3 weeks 6 days pregnant
Beta (HCG LEVELS) 45.7
Progesterone 35.5
Estrogen 288

20 DPO (DAYS PAST OVULATION) or 4 weeks 6 days pregnant
Beta (HCG LEVELS) 1907
Progesterone 47.7
Estrogen 308.6

26 DPO (DAYS PAST OVULATION) or 5 weeks 5 days pregnant
Beta (HCG LEVELS) 19007
Progesterone 32
Estrogen 465

I guess my body likes the 190 something number. My HCG levels are still high for a singleton pregnancy, Paul thinks baby #2 is just good at hide and seek, but I guess we will just have to wait until next week to know for sure...

For my fellow infertile readers...remember FRESH pineapple twice a day from ovulation to pregnancy test and BIG LEAFY greens or Broccoli...I promise better information next time.

Much love to you all. Happy Friday!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit