Well I want to start off this post by saying thank you to all of you for your support & prayers over the last week and 2.5 years of infertility struggle. We have to stop and praise God for answering our prayers and allowing me to conceive. It has been (knock on wood) roughly 66 hours since our last spot of blood. Every day or any chance I get I keep thanking and praying to God for this baby or babies as Paul likes to think. I am scheduled to go back to the doctor tomorrow for them to recheck my levels. I am not as nervous as I once was this week. I have continued to take a HPT every morning this week and they have all been positive. It is very therapeutic to see the words PREGNANT come up on the test. Although I am pregnant, I pray that I don't lose sight of all that I have overcome or all that God has helped me overcome. Infertility controlled my life for 2.5 years and I still have tons of friends who are still struggling. I pray for them constantly because I want them to experience the joy of knowing there is a life inside you. Now I know I have a long 9 months ahead of me and lots of things still to come but ya'll seriously shouldn't I go to the top of the mountains and scream it out with praise to such an amazing God? Please continue to pray & praise God for this miracle. I will update tomorrow when I get my results.
On a lighter note, some of you might be thinking, what happened to foster care? Well Paul and I are still planning to do the training that begins in April. We will confirm with the agency when it gets closer to April and I am closer to being out of the first trimester, but we plan on still doing this in our life, it just won't be happening right away. As you all remember, we cannot bring a child into our house until our child/ren is at least 1 year old. Please continue to pray for this situation as well.
Thank you again for all your support, kind words, & prayers. Paul and I are so blessed to have a community of supporters like you all.
Much love,
Samantha
3 years ago



You are in our prayers. I hold my breathe every time you post!
ReplyDelete