Well I don't really know how to start other than I am scared. I started bleeding again on Saturday and I went into the doctor this morning. They did see the heartbeat and the baby measured right on target, but there is more blood around my sac and some of it is new blood. They have taken me off my blood thinner and put me on bed rest for the rest of the week. I go back and check things out again on Thursday. Please please be in prayer for us. God knows the outcome already, but I know prayer can't hurt. I will keep you all updated as the week progresses, for now let's all Praise God that our baby is still doing ok despite the blood around the sac.
Much love,
Samantha
3 years ago



Praying for you and baby. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I think it is encouraging news that the baby is still measuring right on target, but I know you are scared.
ReplyDeleteon my knees samantha. i know this is the most terrifying experience of your life. i will earnestly be in prayer
ReplyDeletePrayers coming from me as well Samantha....
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you all. Hang in there Samantha.
ReplyDeleteWe wil be praying...keep us posted! Let me know if I can do anything for you this week. If the weather is nice, Curran and I may walk over there later and bring you a little pick-me-up. :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you, Paul, and your baby. I know this is scary but God is always in control - I'm praying for peace!
ReplyDeleteHey Samantha... the homies are praying for you, Paul and the Tater. Hopefully God won't hold it against you for hanging out with this crowd... all kidding aside - feel the love my friend!!!!
ReplyDelete