Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hunger & tired

Well I don't really have much to say right now other than the fact that I am constantly hungry and I am pretty tired in the afternoons. This morning, I am struggling to wake up and feel "good" I kind of just feel blah. I am assuming this is a good thing, meaning that my hcg levels are rising and my baby/ies are resting comfortably in my body, but who knows. I am starting to get anxious about the doctor on Friday. I want twins but I also think it there is only one precious baby in me. Paul SWEARS there are twin boys in me, but we will have to wait a long time to find that one out. I also want to say that I am going to continue to post on my readings on infertility. Although I am pregnant, I still want to use this blog to help others with infertility or inform others about infertility. I pray that all my readers will be blessed according to God's perfect plan. More to come on Friday.

Thanks for listening,
Samantha

interesting read...
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20343148,00.html

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome that you finally get to feel pregnant sick?!? I can't wait to be sick soon too. I continue to pray for you, and I really appreciate your willingness to help out the infertile world!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit