Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tater Tot



Well I went back to the doctor today and got to see the baby AKA "Tater Tot" or "Little E" The heartbeat was good and best the ultrasound tech could guess was it was around 160bpm, which is a good heartrate. At first the ultrasound tech thought the bleed was gone, but instead it just moved a bit. The bleed is for sure old blood and there is no new blood around it. It was a little bigger than last week, but they said this is because when it tries to heal itself it swells alittle as well as my sac has grown so it just looks bigger. The baby looked great and so did my sac. The baby measured 7 weeks 5 days and I am 7 weeks 5 days so that is PERFECT! The sac had plenty of fluid too so that is good. The doctor told me to start trying to enjoy my pregnancy and not worry as much that things were really looking good. He also said that the machines they have now pick up things that older machines wouldn't, so some people could have had bleeds and just never knew and they went on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. So I am feeling much better. Of course I know that I just need to continue to praise God for this miracle. It is truly only through Him that I am now pregnant. I have more to post, but I have to get back to work since it took me almost 3 hours at the doctors office today. So stay tuned!

Thanks for all the prayers too!

Much Love,
Samantha

2 comments:

  1. i am so overjoyed for you right now....you are right...this is all because of Him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little miracle :)...Little E is already a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit