Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Belly Pics

At the request of you all here are my Belly Pictures from the first trimester. In my opinion, I look like this should be baby 2 or 3 for me, but hey who cares I welcome the baby bump.

5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

9 weeks
10 weeks

11 weeks

And today....11 weeks 3 days!

I hope you all enjoyed!







5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! such a cute little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I can't believe you have a bump! I swear you didn't have that when I saw you a couple of days ago!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bump! It was so great seeing you and Paul on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet little baby, and cute little bump! i cant wait for week 37 picture!
    -Ansley

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit