Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Guilt

Thank you all for your prayers and comments they have been encouraging. Today has been overall a good day. The bleeding has turned into scarce spotting and it's not red so that is good. I am still nervous, partly because I feel that I am some what to blame. I pushed the heparin idea to my doctor this last time. He had mentioned it before and I just wanted to try something new, I wanted our outcome to be different this time. So now I sit here and question, I question my faith. Did I not believe that God could get us pregnant? Is that why I was so adamant about the heparin? I know that my faith has done nothing but grow stronger during our time with infertility but man do I feel guilty. I am also mad at my body, I mean wasn't forcing me to go through shots and shots and more shots to become pregnant bad enough? Now you are trying to harm my baby, my gift from God? This is how I feel today, more like I am crazy really. I continue to put my faith in God, although this post may not show it, but I know that God is not taking me down any path I cannot handle. I also know that Satan is a tempter and is doing a good job of making me feel bad, but tomorrow is a new day.

Please keep praying.
Much love,
Samantha

5 comments:

  1. someone told me that being a good mother means making the best decision that you can with the information that you have in that moment. it doesn't always mean that you were right or that you would do it that way again. you are being a good mom and made the best choices that you could with what you knew at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let the devil play with your mind and body. Be strong and know that God is in control and he will see you through this.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel guilty. God gives you tools and you are to use them.

    As well, don't ever think that your body is trying to harm this baby ... it isn't going to do that; it isn't working against you. Remember that your body is a gift from God too. Always know that your body sometimes knows best...knows when something is wrong, gives you signs that something might need to change or be taken ... it is there to help you along. Listen to it. And ultimately, God is taking care of you and your body.

    I am glad it looks better - continue to rest and RELAX!

    Kate G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha- i like what the 1st comment said about how as a mother- you will have to make decisions daily and you will have to know that God is directing each of your decisions. That heperin could have very well given your child life. I know that God will have this little problem resolved in no time. I am praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you.
    I also agree with the above pots.

    Sara Coleman Nowell

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit