Well I want to start off and say thank you to all my fellow readers and google readers. I know that a lot of you have been following us through our struggles with infertility and now in the excitement of our pregnancy. Well, I will say that I am very disappointed in the amount of people of have taken our boy/girl poll (listed on the top right of the blog). You see I get excited to know people are reading and when I get comments, and it took a lot of me to put up a pregnancy counter and the boy/girl poll because to be honest I am still scared as all get out that something is going to happen to Tot. I know it's just the devil being a pain in my side, but never the less the past few days have been nerve racking for me. It could also be that my work was stressful this week and it was the first week that we didn't get to go to the doctor and see our precious Tot on the ultrasound screen. Either way I am looking forward to Monday when I go to the specialist for the NT scan. This is an ultrasound where they measure the amount of fluid on the neck and see if there is a possibility that the baby has Downs Syndrome or another abnormality. Although I am nervous about the scan because there are tons of false positives, I am very excited to see our precious miracle from God. Please be in prayer that everything goes smoothly on Monday. Also back to why I am frustrated with my readers, you see I put up (or Paul did) a poll last weekend for guesses on if Tot was a boy/girl and I only have 9 responses, 2 of which are Paul's. So...ladies and gents please take a few moments and take the poll. There is a possibility that on Monday at my appointment they might be able to tell the sex and I would like to see if the poll is right.
OK so I am just kidding about being mad at those of you reading this now, but in all seriousness take the poll.
More updates on Monday after the scan!
Samantha
3 years ago



I guessed boy! But I'm hardly ever right about these things...
ReplyDeletewww.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
hey girl...i guessed a girl! yes...my due date is a month early b/c it is twins. there developmental due date is 11-10-10...i am a month behind you. :) I hope we make it past 10-10-10! How are you?
ReplyDeleteHi! I guessed a girl! Loving all the updates!
ReplyDelete