So as I was trying to think of a funny heading for this post, I thought of my pelvic rest. You see I went back to the doctor this morning for my 10 week checkup. I am exactly 9 weeks 5 days and well Paul and I umm...you know...haven't done the deed since before I was pregnant due to various restrictions. So it is official I am off pelvic rest! That was probably TMI but hey it is what it is...now on to the most important thing, little Tot.
Tot measured 10 weeks 1 day, so that is about 2-3 days ahead of schedule. The bleeding around the sac also decreased a good deal and is now around 20% per my Doctor. We are so THRILLED to see the blood decreased and little Tot doing well. Thank God and Praise him for all the miracles He has done in this pregnancy. My doctor told me that everything was looking great and he released me back to my regular OB-GYN. I am excited about moving on but also still a little nervous. Doctor Long tried to reassure us and stated that based on everything including the bleed that we had less than a 5% chance of miscarrying at this point. He said you will have that risk the rest of your pregnancy too, so really it was a great doctors visit. Of course I am going to be selfish and ask that you all please continue to pray for Tot, the bleed, and the Eberts as we continue on this journey, but for today let's PRAISE God for His love and compassion. Here are my pictures from today...
We got to see little Tot dance on the ultrasound machine and it was so neat to see his arms and legs moving.




Thanks again for listening and praying.
Much Love,
Samantha



Awww, look at the little bean! So sweet! And so happy about your good news! Glad you get to move back to the regular OB!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! What a wondeful post! I hope you can relax and enjoy this truly blessed time now that you know your chances are 95%!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures and great visit!! excited for you!! Kate G
ReplyDeleteTears of joy are in my eyes for you!!! Praying that in the coming months I can experience the same joy you are experiencing now. Our God is an awesome God! :) Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteSweet little angel!
ReplyDeletePraying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Our God is amazing! Love seeing all of the pics of Tot! We pray for ya'll daily
ReplyDeleteYAY for little Tot and such a great report!! Still praying...
ReplyDelete