Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tot update

We went back to the doctor this morning for a checkup. Tater Tot measured 8 weeks 5 days and I am exactly 8 weeks 5 days so that is perfect. The sac measured 9 weeks 1 day, so there is plenty of room for the little one to grow in. We were encouraged to see that there was no new blood around the sac, but the blood is still present. The size is still around 40% but the nurse practitioner confirmed what doctor Long said last week. This is the blood must spread out in order for it to be reabsorbed. The reabsorption process could take several weeks. Hopefully by next Thursday we will see the number start to go down. I am on what I call modified bed rest meaning I need to rest but I can get up and move around. They don't want me getting anymore blood clots elsewhere from inactivity. So I guess I will be moving around the house a little more over the next few days. I am not going to go back to work until Monday but I am doing a little work from home so that I won't be slammed next week. I want to say thank you to all of you for praying for us. We appreciated it very much and would appreciate it if they continue for a little while. This is my prayer:

Dear Lord, I stop and give you thanks for this miracle you have created and given to Paul and I. I am truly awestruck by your love, mercy, and compassion towards us. Please continue to be with Baby Ebert and allow him to grow into a healthy baby and allow myself to have a healthy pregnancy. I know that you can perform miracles as you already have by allowing us to conceive, but Lord I lift up this bleed to you. I pray that you will allow it to be reabsorbed by my body and not harm this gift of life you have given me. Lord I give you thanks once again for this baby please continue to be with others who desire to have children as well and for those who are expecting, may you give is all peace in our situations. Thank you for the cross, in your precious and holy name I pray, Amen.

Here are a few pictures from today.










Thanks again for the prayers!

Much love,
Samantha





6 comments:

  1. Look at the little peanut...precious!! I'm glad things looked good today! I will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great report!!!!!!! I will continue to pray for you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great -- and love the pictures, especially of the little "Gummy bear"! Will continue the prayers. kate g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.. did anyone else notice that you named your baby a "him"??

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS NEWS!!!!! it is amazing how much he/she is changing! starting to really look like a baby...so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam & Paul, I am continuing to pray for you guys and tot! Thank you guys so much for being bold in sharing your journey - the body of Christ is a wonderful thing and my own faith has been strengthened by reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete

 

yasmin lawsuit